To make your job a little easier, we have listed the 10 most popular free directories you can list your business. Now before you start listing, you will need to have some details ready.
Your ABN and contact details, a paragraph on what you offer and a 2 line summary. You should also have a list of keywords that are related to what you offer.
- Google Local Listing - http://www.google.com/local/add/businessCenter?hl=en-au&gl=au (you will need to set up a Google Account, you can use your current email address to do this)
- True Local - http://www.truelocal.com.au/
- DLook - https://www.dlook.com.au/signup/signup-step1.php
- Local Business Guide - http://www.localbusinessguide.com.au
- AussiePages - http://www.aussiepages.com.au
- SearchMySuburb.com.au - http://www.searchmysuburb.com.au/getlisted
- StartLocal - http://www.startlocal.com.au/
- Aussie Local - http://www.aussielocal.com.au/
- RAYV -people can review and leave comments about our business at http://www.rayv.com.au/addbusiness
- Hot Frog – http://www.hotfrog.com.au/
Is there a free list you are in that works for you?